The 3 bedroom Winterdance cottage is available 4 seasons. It is built into the back of a
steep ridge and offers all the comforts of home. From the deck you will quite often see deer moving along
the ridge early & late in the day.
The cottage’s waterfront is located across the 1 lane dead end road. Down several steps you will find a level sand area complete with fire pit and chairs as well as a small storage cabin. The waterfront is gradual entry soft bottom. The waterfront also has a child safe deck (complete with muskoka chairs) which leads out to the dock, where you will find kayaks for your enjoyment (please bring your own life jackets). For the more advanced swimmers a raft floats a little ways offshore. A short walk down the road is a small lovely public sand beach great for swimming that also offers a boat launch. And what better way to end the day than a campfire in the pit by the shore listening to the loons?
Winter brings a different kind of outdoor fun. Snowshoes are provided for those who wish to try a “traditional” winter hike.
What to expect:
- 3 bedrooms (1 queen, 2 double)
- free wifi
- TV, DVD player & DVD's
- full kitchen
- open concept living room/kitchen, vaulted pine ceiling
- Propane BBQ & picnic table on deck (summer only)
- wood stove (wood provided in winter)
- electric heat as well
- kayaks provided
- snowshoes provided
Summer 2021 (July 1 – October 17)
- $1,100 per week (maximum 6 people)
- $250/night for Friday and Saturday nights and Christmas Holidays (based on 2 people, $25 extra per person per night). Minimum 2 night stay.
- $175/night for weeknights (based on 2 people, $25 extra per person per night). Minimum 2 night stay.
Please add HST.
To allow for full sanitizing between guests, Check In is at 4:30 pm and Check Out is at 11:00 am – no exceptions.
From Highway #118 (west side of Haliburton) turn east on Highway #19 (Harburn Road) and follow for 8 km. Turn right on Indian Point Road, follow for 1 km and veer left on Dardanelles Road. Follow for 0.7 km then veer left on True North Road and follow for 0.4 km, the cabin (# 1061) will be on the left.