Amidst this unprecedented situation across the world, we felt it appropriate to let our community know that we are open for business as usual and are here to help. While we are an outdoor fresh air business that makes social distancing easy to accommodate, we are taking all the Provincially mandated and recommended procedures to keep our guests and staff safe.
Covid Health and Safety Protocols:
– hand sanitizer will be set up right inside our trailhead cabin for all guests to use as they arrive
– masks required while in our trailhead cabin
– masks required while in our staging area at the start and end of tours
– masks required during instructions
– gloves and/or mitts are required to be worn at all times while on the sled
– unfortunately we will be unable to provide the normal blankets for our guests, please feel free to bring your own (especially if you have children)
– limited number of guests allowed in trailhead cabin at any time
– our team will be sanitizing sleds and all high touch items and surfaces regularly throughout each day
– we will sadly be unable to lend or rent out winter clothing
Covid Cancellation Policy
– if the province of Ontario goes into lockdown we will reschedule or offer a 100% refund for tours booked during the lockdown
– if a region of the province goes into lockdown, guests from those regions will also be offered the chance to reschedule or a 100% refund during the lockdown
– if you suspect you have been exposed to covid or have symptoms leading up to your tour, please notify us. Send us your covid test once you have it back and once negative we will be happy to reschedule your tour for later in the winter
* these procedures will be updated as we get closer to winter and as new government regulations are issed.
Get notified about whats going on at Winterdance and receive a free gift!